Modern gamers worry not only about the power of their PC, but also about their comfort. Therefore, in the new decade, the question “Which gaming chair to buy in 2020?” remains relevant.
The best gaming chair not only reduces stress on the neck, back and arms, preventing the development of many diseases, but also allows you to play longer without experiencing discomfort. Therefore, many players pay special attention to the choice of model. And here it is important not only to understand which gaming chair will not break during the session, but also how to choose the furniture for yourself.
Basic selection options
So, you want to understand which gaming chair to buy for PC. In this case, first of all, you need to pay attention to the following main aspects:
- Design. Ergonomics is the cornerstone of all play furniture. You should be comfortable in a chair so that nothing presses on your neck and lower back, you can relax and immerse yourself in the game. Modern models have a special ergonomic shape, which is designed taking into account the natural position of the body. It allows you to optimize the load on the muscles and spine, eliminates squeezing of blood vessels and discomfort in less protected areas (neck and lower back);
- Material. When thinking about which gaming chair to choose, pay special attention to the upholstery. It is responsible not only for the appearance, but also for ease of use. Poor-quality artificial fillers and coatings quickly crack and crumble, and with prolonged contact with the skin cause irritation and itching, which is especially important in summer. Therefore, emphasis should be placed on hypoallergenic materials. This also includes wheels. Models with rubberized wheels are more durable, do not scratch the floor when moving and are more convenient to use. And, of course, a fully steel frame - a guarantee of durability;
- Setting. Many experienced players will answer the question "How to choose a gaming chair for a computer" - "with flexible customization for themselves." And that's the right accent. Gaming furniture is characterized precisely by the fact that it can be customized. The basic possibility is the choice of seat height thanks to the gas lift. More expensive models allow you to adjust the stiffness of the back deflection, the angle of inclination, the location of the armrests (2D, 3D and 4D systems). They also have an adjustable swing mechanism. All this will be very useful during the gaming session.
Additional selection options
Of course, the characteristics presented above are basic, but not the only ones. If the budget allows and you have specific requirements for convenience, then you can look at various additional options. By deciding which computer gaming chair to choose, they will help make your gaming even more comfortable and productive. These elements include:
- Backrest tilt 180 degrees. This position is for relaxation. You can transfer the chair to it to lie down and rest for a while, and then return to the game;
- Removable orthopedic pillows for the neck and lower back. They provide additional convenience and reduce the load on these areas, which are most susceptible to negative influences;
- Backlight. The element does not play any role in usability, but allows for a nice styling of the chair. This is especially true for gamers who have a backlight in the keyboard, mouse, pad and system unit.
Based on these characteristics, you can choose a model for gaming.