If you are worried about the high fares of the airlines, then WestJet is for you. WestJet is a budgeted and the second-largest airline in Canada. Make your booking with the airline for Europe and the USA and enjoy their elite service at a reasonable rate. Now, knowing their qualities, you made up your mind to make a booking on their flight and further want to discuss the booking process, deals, and offers with one of their representatives. The airline offers various communication channels to their passengers through which one can reach out to them. You can read this article to know your options for contacting the airline.
Recommended information on how can I talk to a real person at WestJet
Checking for an revert email from WestJet Airlines regarding your travel queries Can i submit Negative RT-PCR test report in digital format?,Is it still mandatory to wear N-95 mask during travel via WestJet Airlines?,If I infected due to COVID-19 will airline resume my travel journey? and didn't get any response from WestJet Airlines representative that may happen due to large queries send by thousand of traveller all over the world and you looking for how do I speak to a WestJet agent? so read all information here to get complete assistance
Via through phone:
The passengers may have ample doubts before and after the booking. The customer service team of WestJet is with their travelers throughout their journey via call. They offer real-time and personalized support to the passenger on the call. If you want to get Westjet phone number to contact them, follow the process below:
- Dial 1 (888) 937-8538 and connect the call to WestJet.
- You will now hear the IVR on the phone.
- Press the key to select your preferred language.
- Now, pay attention to the IVR again to identify your query and follow the instructions on the call to resolve your issue.
- Do not press any key if you wish to get a real person on the call. Wait for the IVR to end and join a real person on the phone.
- Talk to WestJet's agent and briefly discuss your concern to get a solution for your issue, and cut the call once your issue is resolved.
- You may get a message to give feedback on your experience on the call with their agent.
Via through live chat:
Due to a busy line, you may get a response on the call or have to wait longer than expected for your turn. If you are facing this problem and thinking, "How do I talk to a real person at WestJet, then take yourself to other options to contact? Chat is one such option that can be used to interact with their representative. Their chat executive is ready to provide you the personalized support 24/7. To get a chat executive, follow the process here:
- Visit the official page of WestJet.
- Move to the contact us section on the page and click on it.
- Select the chat option by tapping on the chat icon and get a message box with various queries listed on it that a passenger may have with the airline.
- You have to select the nature of your query and proceed with the bot to answer their question to reach to get a proper solution for your issue.
- If you find the bot unable to help you, ask for a real person in the chat, and the airline will provide you with a natural person.
Via through email:
The passenger who traveled with WestJet and faced a problem while flying can email them to discuss their problem. They receive most of the complaints from their passengers through this channel. Apart from this, if you want detailed information from the airline, you are advised to email their representative. You can also give them suggestions and feedback through email. Follow the procedure below to send an email to WestJet:
- Head to the Homepage of WestJet.
- Click on contact us and tap on "Send us an email."
- You will get an email form. Fill out the form with your flight and personal details and describe the issue briefly in the comment box.
- Finally, submit the form, and the airline will reach you within 24 hours of your email to discuss your issue further.
Via through social media:
Social media is the latest communication channel added by most airlines, and WestJet offers their passengers to join the airline's representative on social media. It is the same as the chat option, but one does not have to face a bot first before talking to a real person.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/westjet
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WestJet
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/westjet/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/westjet
For this, they first needed to follow them on their social media handles and then send a direct message to their representative in the chat and wait for the agent's reply. Once they get the reply, they can further discuss their problem. Apart from this, travelers can also inform themselves about the latest deals and offers of the airline through their posts.