Alee1

2 yrs

Posted: 2 yrs
Navigation is a universal problem whenever one needs to go from point A to point B. Around Earth's orbit, Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSSs) such as the American Global Positioning System (GPS) or the Russian GLObal NAvigation Satellite System (GLONASS) have revolutionized the way planes, boats, cars and pedestrians navigate. GPS did not appear overnight but was the culminating outcome of ground-based radio navigation in the 1920s, gradually complemented by satellites.
Share on my timeline

Alee1 Joined: 2 yrs

Pulsars have at least two impressive applications. First, they can be used as highly accurate clocks, comparable in stability to atomic clocks; secondly, a small subset of pulsars, millisecond X-ray (Pulsar positioning system: a quest for evidence of extraterrestrial engineering), provide all the necessary ingredients for a passive galactic positioning system. This is known in astronautics as X-ray pulsar-based navigation (XNAV). XNAV is comparable to GPS, except that it operates on a galactic scale

Phillip Bates Joined: 2 yrs

It's a lot of fun to play woodoku, which is a puzzle game in which you have to position blocks on the board in order to make them vanish and rack up as many points as you can.

munmin90 Joined: 2 yrs

I am really impressed with the topics you share, I will visit your posts more often. poppy playtime

humza humza Joined: 2 yrs

Posted: 1 y
I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. acim audio

Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. publish video

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. share youtube videos

Rock hell Joined: 50 w

Posted: 50 w
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced gardener, there's a tent that's perfect for you. Here are just a few reasons why Grow Tent Mate should be your go-to for all your indoor gardening needs. https://growtentmate.com/best-4x4-grow-tent-kit/